Before completing the online portion of the application, students will need:
- Basic personal information (address, phone number) and an email address they can access throughout the year
- Parent or guardian name and contact info, emergency contact info, if different
- Personal demographic information
- List of allergies, medical conditions, and any medications they will need to take during the camp day
- T-shirt size
- A list of high school-level achievements, with dates
- A list of other achievements in the community, church, etc. with dates (high school years)
- A short essay answering in the student’s own words why they want to attend MASH to be uploaded in a Word or PDF format
- Parent Consent for Participation in MASH (forms found on individual camp page)
- Photography Release (form found on the individual camp page)
- Confidentiality and Hold Harmless Agreement (form found on the individual camp page)
- School Counselor Academic Endorsement (form found on individual camp page)
- School Recommendations (school recommendation requirements vary for each camp. Refer to individual camp page for more information)
- Recent Transcript and GPA (available from your school/counselor)
- Check the individual camp page for additional forms that may be required for application.
If accepted, students will be asked to complete transportation agreements and any other forms that are required by their specific camp.
Some programs may require students to have proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved medical or religious exemption. You may contact your program director for more information.
Some programs require additional vaccinations such as flu or proof of negative TB skin test. Individual camp pages have more information.