- Night Float – three to four 2 week blocks, and 6-7 weekend “mini-night floats” throughout the year, during which cover admissions from the ED, floor calls, participate on L and D. Night float shifts are from 5 pm to 7 am.
- 2 half-day continuity clinics per week
- Night Float – three to four 2 week blocks of night float (5 pm – 7 am) and approximately thirteen 24 hour shifts on either Saturday or Sunday throughout the year. Primary responsibility for ICU admissions and patients, as well as L and D. Supervision of and collaboration with first year resident on night float.
- 3 half-day continuity clinics per week
- In house call during orientation and intermittently throughout the year as needed.
- At home call otherwise, and responsible for patient after hours calls. Available to be called in to hospital if work load merits, but happens rarely.
- 3-4 half-day continuity clinics per week